These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Rhino Arena accessible at https://rhinoarena.com/.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Enervive Sdn Bhd and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
|“Change Fee”||shall mean the fee payable to the Management for any change or cancellation of reservation under Item 6 herein.
|“Management”||shall mean all the team of Enervive who actively manage the operation of all the Rhino Arena and this Site.
|“Players”||shall mean any party that subscribe the Services provided by Rhino Arena.
|“Premises”||shall mean the location of Rhino Arena which described herein.
|“Services”||shall mean the facilities provided by Enervive at every Rhino Arena which including, but not limited to, Football Pitch, Rugby Pitch, Futsal Pitch, spectators’ seats, foods and beverages stall etc.
|“Us/We”||shall mean the Management of Rhino Arena and operator of this Site
|“You/Your”||shall mean any party who is accessing and using this Site and subscribing the Services provided by Enervive
- Online Reservation
- Although ‘walk-ins’ are welcomed, you are encouraged to make a reservation with us to avoid disappointment as the number of pitches available at the premises are limited. Please click here https://rhinoarena.com/shop/kelab-sultan-sulaiman/) to view the available slots for each pitch.
- Once you have determined your preferred time slot(s), you may proceed to make an online reservation request by clicking this link https://rhinoarena.com/shop/kelab-sultan-sulaiman/).
- A reservation is binding from the moment it is made. On completion of the reservation process, we will transmit an online confirmation of your reservation. A reservation is only valid when a reservation number has been issued.
- Payment Method
- Reservation must be accompanied with a reservation fee of fifty per centum (50%) of the total fee payable.
- Payment of the reservation fee can be made through debit card, credit card, or online transfer. The balance of the fee shall be paid in full before the match time as explained under Clause 4.2 below. Subject to Clause 6 below, this reservation fee is non-refundable.
[/tlg_accordion_content][tlg_accordion_content title=”Rates And Packages”]
These rates are subject to revision from time to time.[/tlg_accordion_content][tlg_accordion_content title=”Match”]
- All persons entering the premises under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by their parents, guardian or other adult. We reserve the right to require confirmation of age before allowing entry into the premises.
- All persons may be subjected to security checks by our security personnel and also by metal detectors in order to ensure that no illegal, banned or dangerous materials are brought into the premises.
- All persons must behave in a proper and orderly manner at all times without causing disturbance to, or interference with, other visitors in the premises or visitors of the surrounding area. Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden.
- All persons must comply with the directions or announcements and any other requirements relating to access and safety given by the Management or authorities from time to time;
- All person are allowed to bring outside food and beverages (excluding alcohol beverages) into the premises so long as such premises remains clean.
- No animals or pets are allowed at the premises at all times.
- No recreational or performance enhancement drugs are allowed at the premises at all times.
- Non-compliance with any of the clauses in these Terms and Conditions may result in ejection from the premises and/or arrest and the enforcement of a fine ranging from RM100.00-RM1,000.00.
- Before match time
- You must show your reservation number and make full payment of the fee payable at the Payment Booth at least one (1) hour before kick-off.
- All players must be at the reserved pitch at least thirty (30) minutes before the scheduled kick-off to ensure that there is no late kick-off.
- During the match
- All players are prohibited from urinating in public areas inside the premises, including against walls/fences.
- All players are prohibited from using offensive language or engaging in offensive behaviour so as to not offend the general public.
- There may be times when weather conditions render a pitch unplayable. In such circumstances, the referee will decide whether a match should be postponed to the next day (subject to availability) or otherwise. You will not be liable to pay extra fees to use the pitch in this case.
- Fighting in and off the pitch is not tolerated. If a fight break outs between the players before/during/after the match, the referee has the sole right to decide whether such match should be cancelled. The Management reserves the right to ban any offender from entering the premises and/or using the Services in the future. The Management will hold discussions with the referee before making a final decision on this matter.
- After the match
- All players must ensure that their assigned team bench is clean, tidy and in good condition.
- All rubbish at the assigned team area must be properly bagged and disposed at the dedicated rubbish area in the premises.
- Non-compliance with this term may result in cancellation of future reservation and imposition of a fine of not less than RM150.00 for each infraction.
[/tlg_accordion_content][tlg_accordion_content title=”Compensation For Damages, Indemnity, Lost And Found Items”]
- Compensation for Damages, Loss etc.
- You are liable to compensate the Management for all costs, liabilities, damage or loss incurred by the Management and/or the premises caused by you.
- Willful damage to any property within the vicinity of the premises including but not limited to its pitch, bench, and changing rooms may result in cancellation of future reservation and imposition of a fine of not less than RM500.00.
- You undertake to indemnify and hold harmless the Management, its employees and/or agents against all and any causes of action arising from or in connection with the use of the Services in the premises, including but not limited to physical damages, food poisoning, loss or theft of any property or valuable items brought unto the premises.
- You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Management, its employees and/or agents, against any damage, liability, loss, cost or expenses incurred by any persons who was brought into the premises by you.
- Lost Items
- Any lost items may be reported to the Payment Booth. The Management will contact guests should their item be found.
- The Management will keep the items found, if any, for fourteen (14) days. After fourteen (14) days, such items will be discarded and/or destroyed and the Management will not have any further liability.
[/tlg_accordion_content][tlg_accordion_content title=”Cancellation, Change Of Reservation Date”]
By The Management.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel your reservation(s) where necessary, for e.g. emergency situations, adverse environmental/weather conditions, operational reasons or otherwise without any liability whatsoever.
- If the pitches are open, the decision as to whether or not a pitch is considered suitable for play will be decided by the referee of the day after consultation with the Management.
- The Management will endeavor to provide an alternative date/time slot to replace the cancelled reservation made pursuant to clause 6.1.1 above. However, if the alternative option is not suitable or no pitch is available, we will give you a full refund of the reservation fee and shall have no further liability whatsoever.
By The Players.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be made at least seven (7) days before match day by filling up our cancellation form (insert link here). We will be charging you a Change Fee in the sum of Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred (RM100.00) Only, for successful cancellation under this clause. For avoidance of doubt, you hereby agree that the Management can deduct the Change Fee directly from the reservation fee. The remaining balance will be refunded to you in accordance with clause 6.3 below.
- In the event that you fail or neglect to cancel your reservation within the prescribed time, you agree that any reservation fee made will be forfeited and you further agree that the cancelled slot will be made available to the other party.
- Change of Reservation
- Any request to change the reservation date and/or time slot must be made by filling in a change request form (insert link here) and submitting it to the Management via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org no less than seven (7) days from the reserved date. The Management will not entertain any change request made after the seven (7) days mark.
- The Management will make reasonable efforts to accommodate such change request (subject to the availability of the requested date/time slot). However, the Management does not provide any guarantee to that effect and will not be liable to compensate you for its failure to do so.
- If the requested date/time slot is available, you agree that you are liable to pay for the differences of fee payable between the reserved date/time slot and the changed date/time slot. Additionally, you are also liable to pay Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred (RM100.00) Only to the Management being the Change Fee.
- In the event that your requested date/time slot is not available, the Management will refund the reservation fee subject to the payment of the Change Fee. For avoidance of doubt, you hereby agree that the Management can deduct the Change Fee directly from the reservation fee.
- All refunds will be provided within fourteen to twenty one (14-21) days from the date of receipt and acceptance of such request for change and/or cancellation of reservation.
- The refund(s) will be made via online transfer to the bank account nominated by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that the correct bank details are provided to the Management for processing.
- Car Park
- You shall only park your vehicle at the designated parking area. All pitches in the premises are off-limits.
- You shall ensure that your vehicle does not obstructs access in any way or contravenes any restricted parking signs.
- Changing Room
- You must ensure that the changing room is left in a clean, tidy and orderly state.
- Non-compliance with this term may result in cancellation of future reservation and imposition of a fine of not less than RM150.00 for each infraction.
[/tlg_accordion_content][tlg_accordion_content title=”Amendment Or Variation Of These Terms And Conditions”]
- The Management has the right to change or vary any or all the terms and conditions stated herein at any time and you shall be bound by the amended terms and conditions, with or without receipt of such notice from the Management.
[/tlg_accordion_content][tlg_accordion_content title=”Governing Law And Dispute Resolution”]
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Enervive Sdn Bhd may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Enervive Sdn Bhd a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Enervive Sdn Bhd reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Enervive Sdn Bhd express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Enervive Sdn Bhd, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Enervive Sdn Bhd, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Enervive Sdn Bhd from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Enervive Sdn Bhd is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Enervive Sdn Bhd is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Enervive Sdn Bhd and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Kuala Lumpur, and submission to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Kuala Lumpur for the resolution of any disputes.